Fela Durotoye, a 2019 presidential candidate under the Alliance for New Nigeria has denied to reports  that “APC deployed 1.3billion Naira to stop Hashim as Fela Durotoye got N750m to split ANN”. For the purpose of stepping down for the current Vice President

The article further alleged that conditions for his receiving the money stated that after his campaign would have gained significant momentum, he would step down for the current vice-president. 

This is his Statement Below
To be clear, my focus has never been about generating sound bites that trend or making character assassinations. Indeed, I have focused every one of my statements & posts on building a New Nigeria and uniting all Nigerians.

I have consistently shown respect to all other aspirants on this race and have encouraged us all to have better collaboration and NOT bitter competition between aspirants whether we are in the same party or running on different party platforms.

I have always believed that we are all running for a New Nigeria and that is all that matters. My social media platforms will prove this.

So for the record, I have NEVER received any money from any political party and I never will. 

I am not fronting for any candidate or party nor will I ever. 
I intend to run this race and with your help, I intend to win the Presidency of our great nation and to lead the team that will deliver Good Governance required for us all to build a New Nigeria.

As I have done in times past, I ask that before you believe or share fake news, please go online, do some research and ask hard questions. 
The internet never forgets.

Please remember that what TRENDS and what is TRUE are often two different things.  Trends come and go, but the truth will always outlast trends, no matter how long it takes. So seek the truth as you see the trends.

God bless you and may God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lagos pastor whose sex tape went viral is forced to relocate his church following threats

How Osinbajo has saved APC, Buhari – Dele Momodu warns against dumping VP